Getting Tickets To Broadway Plays

Written by admin on June 14, 2013. Posted in Discounted broadway tickets, Discounted broadway tickets new york, Tickets to broadway shows

Nyc broadway tickets for cheap

Tickets to Broadway shows can be purchased at a discount in many situations. In fact the Times Square TKTS booth sells discounted tickets for day of performance shows. If you have seen pictures or video of Times Square in NYC, you have probably seen the red and white sign.

When visiting New York, one of the big attractions is to actually see a Broadway play. While the ticket prices may seem like a barrier to some, you can still get discount tickets to Broadway shows when you are there. Prior to visiting you can research the various Broadway shows and tickets available.

A lot of people have heard of Broadway, they may not know what it means to get discounted Broadway tickets. First, it means you have a chance to see a play or musical in one of the 39 Broadway theater houses. The Broadway cheap tickets or regular Broadway tickets for nyc shows are all concentrated around Manhattans West Side, from 41st Street to 51st Street. These theaters are typically able to seat from 580 to 1,900 people in a show.

Tickets to Broadway shows also reflect the productions that are available to be nominated or to eventually win a Tony Award. While you may be interested in tickets to Broadway shows, you can also add to the experience with another show in an off Broadway theater. Frequently when you get tickets to Broadway shows, the play or musical has already played in an off Broadway theater too. They feature smaller, more intimate experiences with approximately 100 to 500 seats.

Regardless of what type of show or which tickets to Broadway shows you purchase, they typically follow the same show schedules. You can view evening performances or some limited matinee shows. Make sure you do some research prior to traveling though to assure you get the best tickets for the show you want to see. If necessary, you can try for the day of performance tickets too.

Trackback from your site.

Comments (7)

• Liz Herrera
    November 15, 2013 at 10:25 am |

I get all panicked thinking about waiting in line in Times Square for a show that same day. How long will that take?

• February 25, 2014 at 4:27 pm |

I have gone through that line fairly quickly. It just depends on how many people are there on that particular day. Just plan on being flexible.

• Maya Todd
    March 27, 2014 at 5:44 pm |

• April 26, 2014 at 7:35 pm |

• Lillian Stone
    May 26, 2014 at 7:37 pm |

• Lily Shelton
    June 25, 2014 at 7:40 pm |

• July 25, 2014 at 7:42 pm |

You must be logged in to post a comment.

El Paso

Welcome to our web site. We bring you news, financial info and weather for beautiful El Paso. We all run a few articles on other topics that we are sure you will enjoy.

Japanese Search

News

Error message: Atypical RSS/Atom feed or not supported by this plugin.

Recent Comments

• Chad Cross

July 25, 2014 |

I used to live in Rochester before I moved to Buffalo, NY, which is a much bigger city than Rochester.

• Isabella Campell

July 25, 2014 |

• Emily Tate

July 25, 2014 |

My husband and I went through a pretty nasty divorce. Luckily, I had an excellent attorney. She really helped me out tremendously. I totally agree that it is essential to have an excellent lawyer.

• Jeffery Vargas

July 25, 2014 |

We rent a virtual office space in Miami and it allows us access to the support staff that we need, but cannot really afford as well as access to high quality machines.

• Arthur Wright

July 25, 2014 |

Hey, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. I guess you are covered…

Market Watch