If you are looking for some healthy tips, you have come to the right place! It’s very important that you take care of your body properly, which means eating a high fiber diet, drinking a lot of water … With the current health conscious trend, it’s no wonder people are looking at things like organic products and even gluten free foods in order to try and eat better.
Here are a few bullet points of healthy tips that you might want to know!
- Nearly 80% of families buy some, if not all, organic foods.
- A movement called the Organic Food Movement was started as a response to agriculture becoming more and more industrialized.
- It has been shown in multiple studies that people who eat balanced whole grains rather than refined grains actually show a reduced risk for certain chronic diseases.
- A whole grain literally means that the whole grain is used, which includes the endosperm, bran, and germ. It can of course be recombined as needed rather than being used intact, but all components must be intact and occur in their natural proportions in order to deserve the title “whole grain”.
- Almost 3 million Americans have an auto immune intolerance to gluten know as celiac disease. More still are sensitivfe to wheat gluten, and avoid it in their diets where possible.